BiOZEEN provides comprehensive and in-depth practical training in bioprocessing for the Biopharmaceutical and Biologics Industry. Our mission is to provide a unique learning experience in a real-life environment, which enables trainees to master the skills necessary for working and excelling in their jobs. All our programs are developed in association with various industries and are designed to bridge the gap between theoretical knowledge and its industrial applications. The training programs are totally a-la-carte and tailored to suit the requirements of each individual batch of trainees.
Our training programs span the entire drug manufacturing life-cycle and equip the prospective trainee with expertise in the areas of Upstream Processing, Downstream Processing, Bioprocess Engineering, and Utility Management that is specific to the Biopharmaceutical & Biologics production Industry. BiOZEEN training prepares graduate students in biotechnology and working professionals for careers in the bioprocess and biopharmaceutical industries.
Our training programs cater to a wide range of participants associated with the different fields of Biotechnology:
BiOZEEN Training infrastructure –
BiOZEEN training prepares graduate students in biotechnology and working professionals for careers in the Biopharmaceutical and Biologics Industry. The training facility is a multi-functional complex replicating a modern industrial biopharmaceutical plant, with state-of-the-art equipment and instruments to facilitate in-depth training.
- A provision to teach theoretical concepts using a “what could go wrong?” approach in our state-of-the-art Bio-Pilot Laboratory occupying an area of 8,000+ sq ft.
- Upstream Processing – Fermentors and Bioreactors ranging from lab to pilot scale capacities to facilitate culturing of mammalian and microbial cells with perfusion technology.
- Downstream Processing: Cell harvesting system, Tangential Flow Filtration system (Micro-, Ultra- and Diafiltration), Chromatography systems, and filter integrity testing systems.
- Manufacturing Support: Buffer and media preparation systems, harvest system, and Sterilization systems – Autoclave and Dry Heat Sterilizer.
- Central clean Utility Systems: Clean-in-place (CIP) station and generators for WFI, purified water, Clean air, and pure steam.
- The amenities supporting our training programs include a cafeteria, library, auditoriums to accommodate over 100 candidates.
To obtain more information, you could connect with us at email@example.com.