“We are into the Business of Saving Lives”; this is the sole intention binding us all at BiOZEEN and motivating us to perform, excel and exceed in our field of service. The noble intention drives every employee to improvise existing practices/ solutions/ services.
At BiOZEEN, every individual has equal opportunity to excel and grow professionally and choose their career path. A company where our success is measured against realization of your aspirations; where work-life balance is paramount; where we help you manage your performance and grow professionally. BiOZEEN offers you all that plus an opportunity to engage with a team that embraces innovation, challenges conventional thinking and ushers in change by executing projects that make a difference.
BiOZEEN is an equal opportunities employer and has a flat management structure where talent is the sole criterion for career progression. We spend considerable time and resources in recruiting the right person because we value your aspirations and aim to find the right fit for our company.
Our interview is a two way process –You understand our opportunities and work culture, just as we determine if you are a right fit for us. We believe that irrespective of the role you play within the business, you will need certain competencies in order to win. Here are a few competencies that we look for:
- Relationship Skills: At BiOZEEN, we work as part of a team on a regular basis. So we look for people who are empathetic, enjoy sharing ideas, and who value the contribution of other team members.
- Leadership: We are committed to grooming the next generation of leaders. At BiOZEEN, leadership is not about telling people what to do; it is about leading where necessary and having the ability to mentor and provide constructive feedback.
- Capability: Good analytical and problem solving skills combined with the ability to identify issues and propose solutions are traits essential in all our people.
- Technical Skills: Our client solutions are unique, and unique solutions require extensive technical knowledge. Application of technical know-how in the real world is essential to succeed at BiOZEEN.
- Task Management: At BiOZEEN, you may be working on several projects at the same time. Hence the ability to plan, prioritize and monitor the work load is important. Good task management enables you to enjoy our work and contribute positively.
- Resilience: Projects that we undertake are towards the cause of saving lives. The solutions we seek will stretch your intellectual capacity every bit, in order to ensure that we mark a difference. Attributes such as resilience, positive outlook and a thirst for knowledge are necessary for successful execution of our projects.
BiOZEEN is looking to grow its family. If you believe you have what it takes to succeed with us, please send us your resume to email@example.com .